Sunday, July 23, 2006

WWJD?

Hmmm...what can I share? There isn't much new to report except that I didn't do badly on the killer test last Thursday. I got it back today - 87. Generally, all of my grades are 88s to date and this one is one point less - actually had an 88 written on the top and then revised to an 87. So. I can totally live with that seeing as most of us wanted to slit our wrists after that exam. Looks like I may actually pass Level Aleph after all. Yay?

Yay.

So we just got about 150 students here from Haifa who were relocated because of the deadly fireworks they are having up north. I guess there were three bombs found on people in Tel Aviv this weekend - one on the beach, of all places. So far - nothing's actually happened. Things still feel incredibly safe here - as they always do the afternoon before Kristalnacht. I registered with the consulate yesterday just cause I thought it might be a wise thing to be accounted for somewhere other than Travelocity.

I've had the opportunity to chat with a few of you on instant messenger, and I have to say, it's a very small world and technology has made the Atlantic Ocean little more than a physical inconvenience.

What else can I say? I think I need a nap before I make some attempt at studying and doing some homework. There's a British war cemetery down the street from me that is rumored to be home to the peacefully resting soul of one Mister Harry Potter. Perhaps I'll walk down and weave through the stones till I find him. That'd be a really nice picture to have.

Other than that - I need some coffee. I had meat today. So, that makes me feel less like an extra in a documentary on the Irish potato famine. Um...sometimes I feel really stupid for being in such aN historic city and keeping a schedule comprised of dorm to school to computer lab to coffee shop to dorm. I mean, really, as someone pointed out to me yesterday (Cory), when one is in Jerusalem, one must ask the eternally critical question: WWJD?

What Would Jesus Do?

My guess is that right now, he'd probably take a nap. Any objections?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home