WTF!?!


OK.
After many,
many phonecalls to
Travelocity, Delta, El Al,
and
El Al, Delta, and Travelocity,
and Mom,
and Delta again (I hung up on two Delta people),
and after respeaking my selection five-million times to some automated call filter system that is meant to sound like June Cleaver but actually aggravates you to the point of compacting a plastic Nokia cell-phone into a diamond tennis bracelet...
after all that...as it now stands, I have a ticket to return on August 15th.
I am still stuck, broke, in the Middle East.
Something really sucks about being put on hold for half-hour stretches at a time at $0.31/minute on an international cell-phone while someone "checks a price" or "checks a time" or "confirms a flight number."
At this point, I have had enough "international" bullshit and am good and ready to return home for a chocolate milkshake at Abbott's, thank you very much!

1 Comments:
a chocolate milkshake with a BANANA right????? don't forget your potassium!!!
we miss you, take care
mary and lee
Post a Comment
<< Home