The end of an era...
Dear readers,
While this cannot rightly be called an "era," the English languages (British, American, Indian, South African, Australian, New Zealand, and Canadian) fail to have a word which more aptly describes the season of Middle-East journalism which I was able to deliver via blog. Intimate, personal, daily...real - sans ad-VER-tis-ment, save the occasional coke can and kit-kat bar. So - the way of Dan Rather, the way of Peter Jennings, the way of David Brinkley, the way of Connie Chung - I have gone. The era, as it were, is over. I am home in Rotch-Esther.
Though - I may continue to blog. It's proved an interesting way to dialog with friends, strangers, and even myself. So - check back, if you find provocative updates on the goings-on in the life of one Shmuellliott.
There will certainly be more stories, as in fact there already are.
Hugs, kisses, and melted chocolate in your pocket,
Shmuelliott.
While this cannot rightly be called an "era," the English languages (British, American, Indian, South African, Australian, New Zealand, and Canadian) fail to have a word which more aptly describes the season of Middle-East journalism which I was able to deliver via blog. Intimate, personal, daily...real - sans ad-VER-tis-ment, save the occasional coke can and kit-kat bar. So - the way of Dan Rather, the way of Peter Jennings, the way of David Brinkley, the way of Connie Chung - I have gone. The era, as it were, is over. I am home in Rotch-Esther.
Though - I may continue to blog. It's proved an interesting way to dialog with friends, strangers, and even myself. So - check back, if you find provocative updates on the goings-on in the life of one Shmuellliott.
There will certainly be more stories, as in fact there already are.
Hugs, kisses, and melted chocolate in your pocket,
Shmuelliott.

1 Comments:
welcome home Uncle Traveling Matt
thank you for allowing us a glimpse at your adventures...my family and friends also enjoyed the read!
-mary and lee
p.s. CALL US please or stop by late at night when our apt is cool
Post a Comment
<< Home